Want to build a worldwide brand from Taiwan, and to communicate our brand story to millions of users worldwide?
Want to be based in Taiwan but work in a silicon-valley-like environment, and to execute world-leading growth strategies?
Want to participate in the global fintech and blockchain movement, and work at an English-speaking workplace?
Come change the world with us! Join this fast-growing startup founded by software veterans and funded by top VCs, Skype co-founders, and the Taiwanese government (NDF)!
We’re hiring for an experienced Growth Director. The exact mix of other skills does not matter, so long as your tool chest includes a mix of abilities. Be willing to attack anything that comes your way, learn on the fly and get things done. Come talk to us if you love growth and digital distribution, and want to push your skillset in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Understand corp-wide North Star Metrics NSMs and develop strategies to help the entire org to a) track and b) grow these NSMs
- Develop and implement OKRs, metrics, reporting and dashboards leading up to NSMs
- Based on our NSMs, develop strategic acquisition and retention plans
- Lead campaigns end-to-end from conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking, and reporting
- Day-to-day management of online and offline campaigns across channels including: paid social, paid search, content, organic, referral, email, direct mail, podcasts, affiliate, and video
- Continuously test and optimize new channels, audiences, bidding strategies, visual creatives
- Lead end-to-end funnel conversion rate optimization and develop landing page strategies
- Champion metrics-driven analysis and decision-making throughout the organization
- Work with the Marketing Director to identify KOLs and organize meetups
- Design drip campaigns, referral programs, newsletters, SEO, and user feedback mechanisms
- Interview and contract third-parties to work with our internal team in executing our growth strategies
- Good written and spoken English
- 6+ years of growth experience against a mobile consumer TA aged 18-35
- Experience in building a comprehensive digital marketing strategy from the ground up
- Experience in managing online marketing programs with CPC, CPA, and CPM cost models on Google
- Very data-driven and capable of telling data-based stories
- Big plus: experiences with some of the following: GA, Hootsuite, Zapier, SalesForce, ZenDesk, Canva / Slides.com, Calendly, Mailjet / MixMax, Viral Loops, Sumo, UpWork / Fiverr, Powtoon, Userlane, hunter.io, Hemingway, import.io
- Big plus: programming background, css / html / js / python
- Big plus: fluency with the Story Brand Methodology
Regarding our culture
Apply on 104