Want to build a worldwide brand from Taiwan, and to communicate our brand story to millions of users worldwide?
Want to be based in Taiwan but work in a silicon-valley-like environment, and to build world-class brands and products?
Want to participate in the global fintech and blockchain movement, and work at an English-speaking workplace?
Come change the world with us! Join this fast-growing startup founded by software veterans and funded by top VCs, Skype co-founders, and the Taiwanese government (NDF)!
We’re hiring for an experienced UI/UX Designer. The exact mix of other skills does not matter, so long as your tool chest includes a mix of abilities. Be willing to attack anything that comes your way, learn on the fly and get things done. Come talk to us if you want to push your skillset in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
Our Product Experience department comprises Product Management, UX, Product Data, and Customer Success teams. Our mission is to acquire a deep understanding and empathy of our users; we leverage these to innovate solutions to their problems.
We stand by our users.
We contribute from idea inception to product release to the continued delivery of world-class product experiences.
We are a data-informed team obsessed with our user experience, and we coordinate across many departments, including Frontend, Backend, QA, SRE, Compliance, and Growth.
- Develop wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and prototypes
- Develop modular design systems and information architectures
- Design branding elements
- Execute user requirements gathering, user testing, user research, and feedback analysis
- Develop storyboards, user flows, sitemaps
- Design web apps & mobile apps (IOS & Android)
- Up-to-date knowledge of and 3+ years experience with design tools like Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Invision
- Up-to-date knowledge of design guidelines
- 2+ years of mobile design experience
- A habit of following design trends on Dribbble, Behance
- Ability to create original designs
- Graphic design skills and fluency with Photoshop, Illustrator
- A strong desire to build world-top products (not Taiwan #1, but World #1)
- Good mobile design portfolio
-Team player with strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
Good to have
- Strong UX background
- Verbal/well-spoken, social, friendly, confident, outspoken/opinionated, pro-active and curious
- A lot of experience with setting up user tests / conducting user tests / documenting user findings
- Experience with projects that have complex UI and tough subjects
- Experience working in figma / using libraries is a plus
- Experience with project management / JIRA is a plus
- Experience leading juniors is a plus
- Hero-designer behavior is a minus