Want to help develop a world-class tech workplace, right here in Taiwan?
Want to work with some of the world's best growth PMs, designers, and developers?
Come change the world with us! Join this fast-growing startup founded by software veterans and funded by top VCs, public companies, banks, and the Taiwanese government (NDF)!
We're looking for Customer Success Representatives to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization. The goal is to keep customers happy and educated on our products and solutions to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations and solve their questions and problems.
- Provide high quality customer service by answering customer inquiries efficiently and politely with correct and complete information and redirect them where appropriate
- Provide first level support for all technical and functional queries related to website and mobile application
- Migrate customers to Alternative Distribution Channels including website and mobile application
- Handle customer complaints to the satisfaction of the customer within the defined authority limits and escalate more complex complaints where appropriate
- Continuously learn to keep up-to-date with changes and developments to services and procedures
- Maintain confidentiality of the company’s customers and data
- Adheres to the assigned shift schedule and avoid any late attendance
- Able to work on night shifts
- Keep abreast with the latest changes to any of the company’s procedures and new policies
- Handle sudden rush of inquiries, stressful periods, and customer pressure
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Intermediate proficiency in English and Proficiency in Mandarin
- Experience with customer service software like Intercom, Zendesk or similar
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Should be a team player with an aptitude for customer service
- The candidate must be tactful and discrete when dealing with clients and must be able to handle confidential information
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in the finance industry is a plus
Location: Taipei (check us out on Google Maps!)
Regarding our culture