Want to help develop the best FinTech products ever, right here in Taiwan, and offer them to millions of users worldwide?
Want to be based in Taiwan but work in a silicon-valley-like environment, and release world-class products?
Want to work with some of the world's best designers, PMs and developers?
Come change the world with us! Join this fast-growing startup founded by software veterans and funded by top VCs, public companies, banks, and the Taiwanese government (NDF)!
- Content Creation: Writing, editing, and testing content for apps, websites, FAQs, emails, and other digital channels. This content can include user interface (UI) text, product descriptions, blog articles, and more.
- User-Centered Design: Ensuring that content meets the needs and expectations of the target audience. This involves understanding user problems, conducting user research, and tailoring content to address user needs in their language.
- Collaboration: Working closely with cross-functional teams, such as product managers, designers, user researchers, customer support, and marketers, to integrate content seamlessly into the overall user experience.
- Testing and Iteration: Conducting user testing and gathering feedback to continuously improve content quality based on user input and data analysis.
- Content Management: Managing and updating existing content to keep it consistent, relevant and up-to-date. This includes creating the glossary, archiving outdated content and refreshing or repurposing existing content as needed.
- 5+ years’ experience in UX writing in the internet/ software products.
- Familiarity with tools for managing and updating content for apps and websites.
- Language skills: excellent in English (native speaker) and very good in Mandarin (Traditional Characters).
- 2+ years of experience in Finance, Banking, FinTech, or Crypto related industries.
- Familiarity with design and prototyping tools, such as Figma.
Regarding our culture