Want to build a worldwide brand from Taiwan, and to communicate our brand story to millions of users worldwide?
Want to be based in Taiwan but work in a silicon-valley-like environment, and to build world-class brand and products?
Want to participate in the global fintech and blockchain movement, and work at an English-speaking workplace?
Come change the world with us! Join this fast-growing startup founded by software veterans and funded by top VCs, Skype co-founders, and the Taiwanese government (NDF)!
We’re hiring for an experienced Marketing Senior Specialist / Specialist. The exact mix of other skills does not matter, so long as your tool chest includes a mix of abilities. Be willing to attack anything that comes your way, learn on the fly and get things done. Come talk to us if you want to push your skillset in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with the marketing manager in conceptualizing, developing, and executing marketing campaigns across various channels, ensuring end-to-end delivery.
- Track and analyze campaign performance, providing insights and recommendations for re-iteration.
- Generate compelling and engaging content for digital platforms, webinars, and events to onboard new users.
- Actively participate in the planning and execution of product launches and promotional activities to drive user acquisition.
- Coordinate with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns, ensuring seamless execution.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment between marketing, operation, and product teams.
- Create and distribute monthly reports on critical metrics for digital media, social platforms, app stores, website traffic, and other key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Take ownership of coordinating and developing user announcements, covering system maintenance, banking holidays, and product release updates.
- Update and maintain the XREX website, with a focus on maximizing inbound traffic from search engines and supporting SEO efforts to enhance XREX's online presence.
- Minimum of 3 years in a marketing role, demonstrating a track record of detail-oriented execution. Experience in Fintech or Finance products is preferred.
- Experience with digital media, online/offline events, website management and/or integrated marketing campaigns is essential.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools, with a keen eye for interpreting results and driving actionable insights.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, capable of managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and evolving industry, demonstrating flexibility and a willingness to learn and grow.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the crypto market and its dynamics.
- Experience in emerging markets, particularly in India, is highly desirable.