Want to build a worldwide brand from Taiwan, and to communicate our brand story to millions of users worldwide?
Want to be based in Taiwan but work in a silicon-valley-like environment, and build world-class brands and products?
Want to participate in the global fintech and blockchain movement, and work at an English-speaking workplace?
Come change the world with us! Join this fast-growing startup founded by software veterans and funded by top VCs, banks, public companies, and the Taiwanese government (NDF)!
We're hiring for a Business Operations Manager with the following requirements:
About the position:
The Business Operations Manager will be working closely with the senior management to facilitate and assist development & maintenance of core operational infrastructure at the organization, including developing and maintaining banking relationships, procurement & management of technology licenses, assist the finance team with the development and maintenance of departmental budget allocations, assist HR division with talent acquisition and retention and ensure continued smooth operation of the business at large. The required candidate must have a proven track record indicating an ability to perform under pressure, simultaneously handle multiple tasks, and feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures by using the newest cloud-based tools such as GitHub Teams, Breezy, SalesForce, Slack, Basecamp, gallery.io, Zapier, PagerDuty, etc.
- Establish production KPIs and conduct quality assessments
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
- Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability
- Coordinate with the HR department to ensure our hiring plans meet our business needs
- Take into account the needs of external and internal stakeholders and incorporate them into new strategic plans
- 5 - 10 years working experience as a Business Operations Manager or in a similar role
- Good knowledge of operations management
- Experience with forecasting models
- Experience with databases and project management software
- The ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets
- Exceptional communication skills
- Degree in Business Management, Finance, Law or relevant field
- Perfect English
- Advanced - fluent Mandarin
- Excellent communication skills
- Any experience in finance, banking, or legal industries is a plus
- Experience in a corporate procurement role or other experience with contract negotiation is a plus
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent time-management ability
- Interested in technology, specifically blockchain & cryptocurrencies
Location: Taipei (check it out on Google Maps!)About XREX
Regarding our culture