Want to build a worldwide brand from Taiwan, and to communicate our brand story to millions of users worldwide?
Want to be based in Taiwan but work in a silicon-valley-like environment, and to build world-class brand and products?
Want to participate in the global fintech and blockchain movement, and work at an English-speaking workplace?
Come change the world with us! Join this fast-growing startup founded by software veterans and funded by top VCs, Skype co-founders, and the Taiwanese government (NDF)!
We’re hiring for an experienced Marketing Manager. The exact mix of other skills does not matter, so long as your tool chest includes a mix of abilities. Be willing to attack anything that comes your way, learn on the fly and get things done. Come talk to us if you love branding and marketing, and want to push your skillset in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Coordinate and execute marketing initiatives to support product launches in Taiwan and India.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute both online and offline marketing initiatives to enhance and drive user engagement.
- Develop and implement effective paid acquisition strategies across various channels to acquire users and optimize return on investment (ROI).
- Take ownership of digital and performance media channels such as Bing, Google, Meta, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc., and formulate and execute digital media strategies on both existing and new channels. Report and present results to senior leadership.
- Conceptualize, execute, and optimize performance marketing campaigns, including defining, bidding strategies, target audiences, messaging, and ad units. Collaborate with the Design team to create necessary assets and maintain a testing roadmap.
- Drive A/B and multivariate tests across multiple channels, including direct mail, email, outbound phone, web, and SMS. Deliver comprehensive results and insights to the team.
- 5+ years of experience in a data-driven marketing role, demonstrating a track record of driving efficient revenue and customer growth. Experience with Fintech or Finance products is preferred.
- Proven ability to scale marketing channels through rapid experimentation and effectively manage significant marketing budgets. Deep expertise in paid acquisition and performance marketing is essential.
- Highly analytical and data-driven, with proficiency in utilizing marketing measurement tools such as multi-touch attribution and media mix modeling.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking skills, with the ability to creatively solve ambiguous problems and make informed decisions considering risks and tradeoffs.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, adept at leveraging storytelling and data to share insights and influence stakeholders in a persuasive manner.
- Big Plus : Strong knowledge and understanding of the crypto market and its dynamics.
- Big Plus : Experience in emerging markets, particularly in India, is highly desirable.
- Big Plus : Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and evolving industry, demonstrating flexibility and a willingness to learn and grow.
Location: Taipei (check us out on Google Maps!)
Regarding our culture