We are looking for QA engineers to execute software quality assessments through manual testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Execute test cases and analyze results
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Detail-oriented personality
- Person of patience
- Basic ability to read/write in English
Good to Have:
- Automation testing background(Python/Robot Framework/Selenium/Appium)
- Web/App/API testing experience
- Chance to learn the best automation testing skills
- Work with the best QA automation testers and SDETs
The QA engineer role will be working closely with the Product Management and Engineering teams to continually test and incrementally improve the user experience. The required candidate must have a proven track record indicating an ability to perform under pressure, simultaneously handle multiple tasks, and feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.