Are you an excellent communicator? Do you have a talent for explaining numbers?
Do you get excited when you can line up the right investors to support the right causes?
Will you join us in creating more high-paying jobs in Taipei, and in building a tech company everyone wants to join?
We are looking for an Investor Relations Manager to help us strategically and appropriately position ourselves with early-stage (series A, B) venture capitals, corporate VCs, and crypto funds.
Main responsibilities include:
- Research investment landscape and identify active VC funds in our industry
- Provide insights on market activity -- who's invested into whom, where; who lead and who followed
- Participate in the preparation of quarterly earnings updates, as well as in their presentations to investors
- Help coordinate board meetings and investor updates
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties and investor relationships
Requirements and good-to-haves:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 2+ years experience in investor relations
- Understanding of startup (early-stage) funding
- Excellent command of English
- Superb written and verbal communication skills; ability to draft engaging and impactful messages
Regarding our culture
Apply on 104