XREX is a Taipei-based neo fintech that helps cross-border merchants in emerging markets to overcome their USD shortage issues by leveraging blockchain. In the current digital era, we believe that financial access should be fair, open, secure, and fast for all, and blockchain is the right technology to achieve that goal.
We are looking for a content marketing specialist or lead to play a huge role in building up our brand and educating our users.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about telling stories about financial inclusion, digital finance, cryptocurrencies, blockchain, DeFi, emerging technologies, and cross-border payment. The person will also work with journalists, editors, thought leaders, and influencers and provide them with materials and content relevant to its mission.
If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, is hands-on, tech-savvy, and excited to educate people about how cryptocurrencies and DeFi are improving people’s lives, then we look forward to hearing from you!
- Be part of a world-class, close-knit, high-impact marketing team including PR, digital growth, demand generation, content marketing, and marketing operations—together building a truly impactful brand that redefines banking and improves lives
- Develop content strategies (blogs, press releases, videos, etc) that drive thought leadership and inspire conversion
- Generate eye-catching and timely English and Chinese content for PR, marketing, branding, and media outreach purposes
- Work with our PR and copywriter to ensure the quality of all marketing materials and communication
- Stay on top of the latest events, trends, regulations, and news
- Strengthens the company position in the blockchain and fintech industries worldwide
You will need to have (or to be):
- Native in English (speaking, reading, writing)
- A passionate storyteller, fantastic writer, and skilled communicator with demonstrated success in corporate and product narratives that increase brand visibility and inspire audiences
- Can think outside of the box
- Sophisticated research skills
- Familiar with social media and platforms
- Some past experience with PR, research, online networking, and social hacking
- Multitask, take directions and execute without too much hand-holding
Location: Taipei (check it out on Google Maps!)
Regarding our culture