Want to participate in the global fintech and blockchain movement, and work at an English-speaking workplace?
Come change the world with us! Join this fast-growing startup founded by software veterans and funded by top VCs, banks, public companies, and the Taiwanese government (NDF)!
We're hiring for an Operations Specialist to the CEOr with the following requirements:
[About the position]
The Operations Specialist will work closely with our CEO and Co-Founder, Wayne Huang, to organize and execute complex meetings, speaking engagements, lunches and dinners, media interviews, livestreams, and events.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, working behind the scenes on the frontiers of the fast-growing and impactful fintech industry.
The Operations Specialist will also be working closely with multiple departments to develop and maintain core operational infrastructure at the organization, including for example Slack, Notion, Contacts+, AirTable, LinkedIn, Zoom, Zapier, and Google Suites.
The required candidate must have a proven track record indicating an ability to perform under pressure, simultaneously handle multiple tasks, and feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
* Managing and executing the CEO's schedule
* Corresponding with C-level business leaders
* Communicating clearly with internal and external teams
* Conducting research based on the CEO's needs and contacting external service providers
* Build strong relationships with external service providers and vendors
* Performing administrative tasks as requested
* Completing other special projects and duties as assigned
* Providing real-time and daily update reports
* Planning trip logistics and executing trips
* 3+ years working experience as a Business Operations Manager, Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, or in a similar role
* Good knowledge of operations management
* Technically savvy, familiar with productivity tools such as Slack, Google Suites, Trello, Notion, etc
* Great communication skills, concise and discreet
* Conversational English
* Excellent learning ability and has a passion for exploration, research, and analysis
* Vault-like ability to maintain confidentiality
* Strong work ethic, reliable, punctual, and hones
* Flexibility to work weekends and evenings
* Highly organized, meticulous, detail-oriented, and thorough
* Able to multitask and prioritize well
* Able to work independently but takes direction well
* Long-term intent
* Ambition to build a highly successful career