Want to build a worldwide brand from Taiwan, and to communicate our brand story to millions of users worldwide?
Want to be based in Taiwan but work in a silicon-valley-like environment, and to build world-class brand and products?
Want to participate in the global fintech and blockchain movement, and work at an English-speaking workplace?
Come change the world with us! Join this fast-growing startup founded by software veterans and funded by top VCs, Skype co-founders, and the Taiwanese government (NDF)!
We’re hiring for an experienced Product Manager. The exact mix of other skills does not matter, so long as your tool chest includes a mix of abilities.Be willing to attack anything that comes your way, learn on the fly and get things done.
Come talk to us if you want to push your skillset in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- 2-5 years PM work experience with mobile apps
- Extremely passionate about developing world-top mobile user experiences targeting 25-to-35-yo TA
- Strong problem solving & conflict resolution skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Intermediate English skills
- Quickly translate features into clear and detailed specs
- Clearly communicate to UXUI, frontend, backend, QA, DevOps, and SecOps teams
- Create and neatly maintain Jira tickets
- Track progress, coordinate and write progress reports (by Agile tools)
- Work closely with UX team members to build beautiful Web & Mobile apps, and the best user experiences in the world
- Be the missionary: evangelize the product vision to both our own team and to key external partners
- Drive product launches and growth by working closely with the marketing & growth teams
- Having worked for startups or having gone through zero-to-one and pivot processes
- Experiences with lean methodologies
- Proficient with Jira and is willing to neatly maintain tickets
- Good knowledge of either a) blockchain & cryptocurrencies, or b) tradition trading of stocks, forex, derivatives
Required talents: 2
Location: Taipei (check us out on Google Maps!)
Regarding our culture