Want to develop the best crypto products ever, right here in Taiwan, and offer them to millions of users worldwide?
Want to be based in Taiwan but work in a silicon-valley-like environment, and release world-class products?
Want to work with some of the world's best DevOps, SDETs, and developers?
Come change the world with us! Join this fast-growing startup founded by software veterans and funded by top VCs, banks, public companies, and the Taiwanese government (NDF)!
We're looking for a talented continuous integration engineer to help our backend team build our dev environment.
The ideal candidate has at least three years of experience in AWS-based DevOps.
- Build and maintain server code building process on MacOS and Linux OS environment
- Build and maintain docker image building process and automated building flow
- Implement and maintain rapid automation deployment flow
- Implement and maintain multiple CI/CD pipelines hosted on AWS
- Build and maintain the logging system and metrics tracking system
- Improve server stability and reliability
- Maintain database schemas and schema versioning
- Take ownership and responsibility for our backend development activities
- Report to Backend Team Leader
- 3+ years relevant experience with DevOps
- Expertise in Linux and AWS
- Proven experience setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with containerization tools such as Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of configuration management tools such as Ansible
- Working knowledge of database architecture and management about MySQL and Redis
- Working knowledge of source management tools such as Git, GitHub
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
Good to Have:
- Understanding of Java/Spring and Go deployment pipelines is a plus, the build tools such as Gradle, Maven, Makefile
- Knowledge with cloud provision tools such as AWS Cloudformation, Terraform
- Knowledge of database versioning tools such as Flyway, LiquiBase
- Experience with logging tools such as Fluentd, Logstash, Graylog, Splunk
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Kibana, ElasticSearch, Prometheus, Zabbix
- Experience with database performance tuning such as tuning MySQL slow-query
Required number of talents: 2 people
Location: Taipei (check it out on Google Maps!)
Regarding our culture