Want to build a worldwide brand from Taiwan, and to communicate our brand story to millions of users worldwide?
Want to be based in Taiwan but work in a silicon-valley-like environment, and to build world-class brand and products?
Want to participate in the global fintech and blockchain movement, and work at an English-speaking workplace?
Come change the world with us! Join this fast-growing startup founded by software veterans and funded by top VCs, Skype co-founders, and the Taiwanese government (NDF)!
We’re hiring for an experienced Technical Product Manager. The exact mix of other skills does not matter, so long as your tool chest includes a mix of abilities.Be willing to attack anything that comes your way, learn on the fly and get things done.
Come talk to us if you want to push your skillset in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate intensely across the PM, QA, Backend, Frontend, and Customer Support teams to understand user and business requirements
- Collaborate intensely across multiple teams to design and deliver high-quality and high-impact services and features that fulfill your collected business requirements
- Turn your design into technical, detailed and easily-understood engineering specs
- Develop slides and conduct internal presentations, demos, and Q&As to help multiple teams understand your system design and the required engineering work
- The ideal candidate has a demonstrated talent for inspiring and leading high performing teams, a talent for creating and
- Identify and measure Key Results that show progress against our Objectives, communicating progress broadly and often
You should have at least some of
- 2+ years Software Developer experience
- 2+ years Technical Product Manager or Engineering Manager experience with mobile apps
- Strong problem solving & conflict resolution skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Intermediate English skills
- Having worked for startups or having gone through zero-to-one and pivot processes
- Experiences with lean methodologies
- Proficient with Jira and is willing to neatly maintain tickets
- Familiar with Git Flow
- Good knowledge of either a) blockchain & cryptocurrencies, or b) tradition trading of stocks, forex, derivatives
Location: Taipei (check us out on Google Maps!)
Regarding our culture