Want to lead a team to build highly scalable and available systems that serve millions of worldwide users, right here from Taiwan?
Want to be based in Taiwan but work in a silicon-valley-like environment, and release world-class products?
Want to work with some of the world's best DevOps, frontend, backend, and full-stack developers?
Come change the world with us! Join this fast-growing startup founded by software veterans and funded by top VCs, banks, public companies, and the Taiwanese government (NDF)!
We’re hiring for engineering managers and senior engineering managers responsible for managing a team of high-caliber backend engineers and trading algorithm engineers.
Come talk to us if you love engineering management and want to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment!
Lead senior backend developers to quickly design and develop high-performing, secure, scalable, and fail-safe micro-architecture service sets that can reliably process very high transaction volumes at 99.9 availability.
- Help make your team a place where everyone can live their best lives and do the best work of their careers
- Lead your team in developing our core services, diving deep with customers and launching new features with PMs
- Hire and develop your engineers, helping them learn and achieve their own goals while holding them - and yourself - to high engineering standards
- Develop efficient processes, ensuring the engineering team is operating with high velocity, quality and ownership
- Focus your team on increasing resiliency, uptime and deployment velocity while decreasing the blast radius of software bugs and outages, and tracking and improving user metrics
- Form excellent working relationships with your counterparts in Product, UXI, QA, Marketing, Customer Support, Compliance, SecOps, SRE, and other teams across XREX
- Contribute to the larger organization’s culture and processes, working with your peers to create an innovative and supportive environment
You should have at least some of:
- 3+ years backend programming experience with Java
- 3+ years engineering management experience
- Passionate about the DevOps philosophy and culture
- Significant background in architecting and designing systems, tools, and frameworks used by other engineers and proven ability to lead high-performing technical teams
- Passionate about people's growth and development, can give your talents challenges aligned to their aspirations
- Can communicate complex technical, logical, or process issues in a timely, concise, and objective manner
- Possess superb interpersonal skills, with a track record of being able to influence multi-functional teams and leaders, and develop and maintain relationships across and between organizations
- Ability to make considered recommendations for trade-offs in a rapidly changing environment
- Fluency with Jira, Notion, and Git
Location: Taipei (check us out on Google Maps!)
Regarding our culture